Kangana Ranaut Best Indian Actress Wall Papers


Kangana Ranaut nick name is catwalker,  Kangana birthday (date of birth) March 20, 1987 in Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, zodiac sign Pisces  and height is 5′ – 8″ tall. Her weight is 55 kg, and hairs are curly black. Kangana’s religion is hindu, she can speak Hindi, English and french languages. Kangana’s parents name Amardeep and Asha.

Her memorable roles include award winning performance for her debut movie Gangster, for which she won the Best Female Debut Award and films like Life in a Metro, Woh Lamhe, Shaakalaka Boom Boom and Raaz- The Mystery Continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and
in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved
account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you
get admission to consistently rapidly.

Here is my blog: Louis Vuitton Discount